Expert tradies insurance, in minutes
What insurance do tradesmen need?
The insurance you need will depend on your specific type of business and the individual risks it faces, but these are popular covers for tradesmen:
Tradesman public liability insurance
Public Liability Insurance tends to be an important cover for tradesmen, as it can protect you if you’re sued because someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- If you have employees, contractors, casual workers or temporary staff, you’re usually required by law to take out workers compensation insurance. It’ll cover claims from employees who’ve been injured or become seriously ill as a result of working for you.
- Personal accident insurance covers you against serious injury, or even death – paying out for the likes of lost income and medical costs.
- Tool insurance is also popular with many tradesmen, as it covers your work tools against loss, damage or theft.
- You can include business building cover to protect your business premises, including fixtures and fittings.
- Add business equipment insurance to cover your business contents and office equipment.
- You can also include plant & machinery insurance, which can provide protection for plant and machinery, whether you own it or hire it.
- Contract works insurance can cover the cost of repairing or redoing work on a construction site if it’s damaged or destroyed by an insured event – like fire, flood, storm, vandalism or theft – while it’s in progress.
- Business interuption insurance can help you get back on track, should your business be disrupted by an unexpected event, such as fire or flood.
- Business legal proteciton insurance can cover your commercial legal expenses and the cost of legal action.
At Newcastle Insurance Group, our expert team have access to a number of different insurers and we’re confident we can find the right tradies business insurance policy for you.
To speak to expert business insurance brokers in Newcastle, please contact Newcastle Insurance Group today on 1300 62 80 80.
Bundle Tradies Insurance
We all love a bargain. Add your personal insurance needs on top of your tradies business insurance needs and bundle to save.
Speak With a Broker
File a Claim
Put Your Tradie Insurance in Good Hands With Newcastle Insurance Group
Contact A Tradie Insurance Broker
Call 1300 62 80 80 or fill in the form below and we’ll have someone call you back.