What do business insurance brokers do
Business insurance brokers are insurance professionals who act independently of insurers. They provide advice and arrange appropriate cover for you through one or more insurance companies.
When we as insurance brokers act for you, our role is to thoroughly assess your situation, and develop an insurance package to suit your needs and protect your assets. This package may combine products from a range of insurers, or just one, depending on your needs.
Business insurance brokers deal with the insurer on your behalf, and take responsibility for keeping you informed, up to date, and covered.
Searching on the internet and through phone books can be a time consuming and, more than likely with most insurances, you may not get the most appropriate insurance.
Buildings, contents, public liability, employers’ liability and legal advice all need to be considered when considering a business insurance quote.
What does a business insurance pack typically cover
- Property Damage – replacement or repair to damaged property
- Glass – windows, display cases, mirrors etc.
- Business Interruption – loss of profit and additional expenses during a claim
- Goods in Transit – sea, air, rail & road
- Public & Products Liability – personal injury or property damage plus expenses defending claim
- Tools of Trade – work tools, laptops, any tools required by your profession or trade
- Theft – replacement or repair of stolen property
- Money – loss of money
- Machinery Breakdown – costs associated with machinery breakdown, repair or replace
- Electrical Equipment Breakdown – costs associated with electrical equipment breakdown, repair or replace
- Tax Audit – costs involved with ATO audit
- Employee Dishonesty – financial loss due to fraud or dishonesty
Bundle Business Insurance
We all love a bargain. Add your personal insurance needs on top of your business insurance needs and bundle to save.
Speak With a Broker
File a Claim
Put Your Business Insurance In Good Hands With Newcastle Insurance Group
Contact A Business Insurance Broker
Call 1300 62 80 80 or fill in the form below and we’ll have someone call you back.